- Glimworks bridges the divide between the worlds of tech, social science and the humanities.
- Started in 2010 with Research and Development (R&D).
- Is physically located at Ideon Science Park, in the university town Lund, Sweden -- and from the start of 2019 in Kyiv / Kiev, Ukraine.
- We focus on Internet & Web based solutions, research, development and support.
- Our partner company is specialized in sales and has detailed knowledge of the telecom industry, within which we do business development together.
- We have a growing core of tech and ideas; these can be put to use in different industries through projects built "on top of" them.
- Have invented and created our own infrastructure for development and much of our work focuses on further improving this basis of our operations.
- Single largest revenue stream is from providing comprehensive IT solutions for staff and "big data" within the Swedish telecom industry.
- Other revenue streams are from customers developing their widely different IT solutions on Glimworks infrastructure.
- Both for-profit and non-profit ventures, sometimes mutually supportive.
- Progressive work culture, free working hours and high coworker autonomy with freedom under responsibility.
- Committed to supporting personal and professional growth and development of coworkers.
- 12 coworkers at Glimworks with the goal to roughly double during 2019.
- Two thirds are tech developers and engineers
- One third including designers, social/behavioral, and philosophers.
- Sales and first/second line support are staffed mostly with coworkers at partner companies.
That should do for introductions.