- Glimworks bridges the divide between the worlds of tech, social science and the humanities.
- Started in 2010 with Research and Development (R&D).
- Is physically located at Ideon Science Park, in the university town Lund, Sweden.
- Is a software & hosting partner, with an in-house R&D staff of 10-ish.
- Preferred way to partner is joint venture with other companies around products and services. We like it if our joint venture partner are strong in sales & marketing.
- Single largest revenue stream is from providing an in the cloud big data driven IT-service making it possible for several companies to work together within the Swedish telecom industry.
- Committed to supporting personal and professional growth and development of coworkers. A work culture with high degree of autonomy.
That should do for introductions.